Music.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bad Day

My first two classes were canceled today. You would think I'd be happy. Here's what was on my agenda. (For anyone who doesn't already know, I lost my wallet)

1. Get new license
2. Order new debit card
3. Switch my old phone to Michael's old phone
4. Change my phone number

Here's how successful I was...

1. Got there at 10:00am and they open at 11:00am
2. Success
3. Don't know the last four digits of Traci's ssn
4. Have to have permission from Traci

I'm one for four today and Kevin has already given up and gone back to bed.
Anyone want to drive me around?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The sun will rise again tomorrow.

carriegel said...

trite but true. i hope tomorrow is a better day.

Anonymous said...

tomorrow is today. hope it went better.