Music.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Random

For those who know, and those who do not, I recently spilled an entire glass of orange juice on my keyboard. In a conversation I had with John, he mentioned I should use a sippy cup. Since I am broke, I replied by saying, "If you buy it, I'll use it."

Well...







In other news, I've started selling my stuff today. I posted my pride and joy on Ebay. This fridge has been with me for a few years now. I got it cheap from a guy in New Jersey on Craigslist. It has treated me well but alas, it is time to let go... *tears*

*Edit*
Fridge is sold =(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah selling the college possessions, that's a good sign it means you are about done with school.

Anonymous said...

I never had anything to sell.

carriegel said...

Neither did I. Everything we had fit in a car.