Music.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Sailing Away

I have a new roommate! Her name: Rachel. She works for Toyota (pretty cool). Anyway. Sometimes, I hang out with her and her Toyota coworkers. What do we do? Let me show you!

I have already introduced you to Ryan (the one that made panini's at the tailgating event). Let me introduce you to Ryan's sailboat! She doesn't have a name and I didn't really stand back and get a good picture of it but here are some others that I did take...

I don't know the point of this picture...


This is how far out we got before the motor fell off the block it was screwed on to... don't worry, someone was hanging on to it so we salvaged it and continued our journey out... but it was a little stressful. You can see the launch in the background...


This will soon be my new Facebook picture I think. (Note: Matt bought the sunglasses... thanks, Matt... I forgot my other ones... again).


The view:



We set anchor and went swimming:


The people:
This one is Katie, Ian's fiance (Ian works with Rachel)...


And this one is Ian...



Ahhh... what a good way to spend a Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any day spent on the water is a great day indeed! Looks like fun.

Unknown said...

Motor? You're on a sailboat why do you need a motor? Isn't the object of a sailboat to sail with the wind?

JP said...

Um... I don't know if I would get on a sailboat without a motor...

Unknown said...

Real sailors don't need no stinkin' motor.