Music.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Homework... barely.

In my first week of school I'm always looking for homework so I can stay ahead of myself a little. I find myself settling for recopying notes and reading chapter 1 of books I'll never be tested on instead. I have a few homework assignments for the weekend finally but still nothing big yet. I have good news about my future projects though:

I have to do a presentation on a 13 page chapter (that's really short) with Kevin (the cousin I live with).

Sounds so easy. It's a big relief.

Hopefully chaos strikes soon... I feel uncomfortable being so comfortable with school.

6 comments:

mickey said...

Yeah, being one of the only people who stayed at school over the weekend, I've been trying to find something to do, homework-wise.

I'm settling for analyzing suicide and murder statistics for a paper due on Thursday.

Unknown said...

I thought I led an exciting life but you two put me to shame.

Shaelynn said...

How would you and Michael like to come over and help me with all of my homework? I'm not sure what's going on this semester, but I've already got a ton of homework piled up.

I guess I know what I'll be spending my day off doing, huh?

jporterGOP said...

yeah, apparently everybody leaves on labor day weekend...glad i got the memo. i'm spending my day doing laundry.

carriegel said...

and you're complaining? what has the world come to?

JP said...

Yeah... I have no school or work today (and it probably won't happen again until next spring) and I'm catching up on laundry.