Music.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Best Sleeping Pill

Lately I've found a trick to falling asleep. It's very similar to the time I used a glass of milk and the rock opera, Tommy. Can you guess what the movie is now? Here's one hint...

"But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco."

Dad should know it now.

Give up yet?



Familiar yet?

Maybe by now Peej has an idea...



Now it's getting obvious. Ready for the big secret?



Ta daa!!! Puts me right to sleep. I was going to try the three hour movie and I made it about 15 minutes. It's a slow start. Good movie but a slowwwww starrrrrrrt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I recognized the shadows but couldn't place it but the first quote by Tuco gave it away.

It's the best western ever made.

jporterGOP said...

I still like High Plains Drifter