Music.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where In The World Is...

Jay Pee?

That will come at a later date. I had three days off from work so I vacated for a while. I'll let you guys try to guess it out a little. It'll be an interesting post for a later date.

For now, I need to update on a very important matter. I don't know how I mustered the strength to wait so long (my internet connection failed). Without further adue, I present...

The newest intern for Alcoa, Torrance, CA.

I accepted the internship position out in LA. I'm moving!! Here's a link to my plant and what we make:

http://www.alcoa.com/locations/usa_torrance/en/home.asp

Isn't that awesome? On Monday, the guy that set me up with the position sent me a pack of some papers to sign and return along with an Alcoa pen/highlighter and Alcoa 1GB USB drive. I'm happy.

You may be wondering, what are some of the perks? With new work, there are always perks, right? Here's mine: In the dead of winter (Febuary-March) they want to fly me out there to take a look at the plant and get to know some of the people I'll be working with. I will also be hooked up with a realitor to try to find a place to stay. Jealous yet?

Finally, just to warn you, with all of this newfound success I might be the biggest threat at the "Anything You Can Eat With A Spoon" competition. Are you ready for a throwdown???

3 comments:

jporterGOP said...

I know where you is!

mickey said...

I, too, know your location.

carriegel said...

i know it isn't western pa.

congratulations on the job!