Music.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

It Was a Merry Christmas.

This years' Christmas was a good one; better than I had anticipated. Everyone gathered to discuss politics and new technology. Where was I? Playing Twister, Fooseball, and Apples to Apples. However, I was also doing a little bit of sneaking...

The family's newfound google maps thinger:


Also, one of the best family pictures I've seen in a while... too bad there are a couple missing:


Later that night was Apples to Apples. Think John was nervous?


And finally... a father and son, bonding over the magnificence of a simple game on Christmas Day:

6 comments:

jporterGOP said...

Ahaha, nice sneaking abilities! I agree, it was such a great Christmas.

carriegel said...

i didn't know you were taking pictures. sneaky and good job.

Unknown said...

I don't remember seeing a flash going off either.

JP said...

Haha... Michael and I both were taking them. I actually have one of Uncle M looking straight at me and smiling while everyone else is staring at the computer.

Anonymous said...

It was indeed a very Merry Christmas. Love the picture of everyone!

mickey said...

Sneaky...

We couldn't have been any more obvious.

We were standing right in front of you guys, laughing and talking about how we were taking them.