Music.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friday Night Plans

My manager, Marilyn, loves me. She gave me this coming Friday off from work. With nothing to do from 2:00-?? I put some ideas together and came up with this: Girls' Night In. I'm going to invite over some of my favorite girls, put up a "no boys allowed sign" and have some of these things:

1. Ice breakers: Just a few games so the girls that don't know each other can get to that point a little faster
2. Spa recipes: I'm going to have the ingredients set up on the counter with little recipe cards. hopefully they'll even be able to take home some homemade lotion or something.
3. Pajamas
4. Brownies, ice cream and hot fudge: What's a girls' night without it?
5. Wine
6. Some kind of game: I'm thinking Apples to Apples or Catch Phrase
7. A chick flick

Friday should be fun. On top of that, I think Ana might be visiting. Her and her new husband, Will, are going to be attending Grand Rapids Community College. Will has already gotten into their culinary program and Ana is going to try as soon as CMU gets her transcripts to her. While they're here they're going to be looking at getting an apartment in the same complex.

Once again, Friday should be fun. Thanks for your book submissions. I'll let you know which ones I decide to read.

4 comments:

jporterGOP said...

that's so weird that ana and will are married

mickey said...

Oh my gosh, when did you become such a girl?

Anonymous said...

darn, bologna! i'm busy friday. it's katie's b-day. maybe another time.

carriegel said...

girl's nights are the best.