Music.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hello Octubre

October is a unique month of the year. It's weather brings cool, crisp air after the dense humidity of summer. The trees turn bright oranges, yellows and reds and light up the (few) hills of Michigan. It's the first month of sweaters and cinnamon candles. What does this October have me excited for? Halloween, my friends.

Here's just a preview of our couple's costume. Can you guess what it might be? (Peej or Mickey, if you know it don't answer... I can't remember if I told you). Here's the first hint you all will get. It isn't a good hint at all (I couldn't let it be easy). I might have a few more as the month progresses. Enjoy your first hot chocolates of the season. Cheers!

7 comments:

jporterGOP said...

you didn't tell me. why would you think you've told me when i've talked to you for about 30 seconds in the past 4 months?

mickey said...

You did tell me.

So I won't spoil it.

Because I asked, when you called to ask my the best way to bleach his hair.

By the way, it turned out better than I thought it would.

Unknown said...

A Korean with orange hair, something not right about that.

carriegel said...

forget about the hot chocolate, bring on pumpkin chai!

btw, i need more hints than that.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need some help too since I (maybe just wishful thinking) thought it was a wig. Someone takes their Halloween very serious to actually change their hair color. Wow!

JP said...

Haha... I'm glad I didn't tell you, John. I think you might eventually be the first to guess. And Michael kind of let another hint out. Orange isn't really close to "bleach" so I figured this picture wouldn't be a hint towards anything.

Unknown said...

How about another hint.