Music.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are Tweezers a Weapon?

I'm getting ready for my big flight out first thing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! Hopefully I don't have any of you-know-who's luck with flying. It's been a while since I've been on a plane, I can't remember what is a weapon and what isn't anymore. I'll be sure to have my camera on me. And, since I don't have a functional laptop anymore, I'll have to wait until I get back for the big update. All I know so far is that I'm going to see the plant and meet some people I'll be working with. They're trying to work out something so I can get a feel for the neighborhood and where I might be interested in living, too. *big breath* Here I go...

3 comments:

megawatt miler said...

i wont wish you luck b/c i dont think you want mine!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't be my weapon of choice.

carriegel said...

dave and i went all the way to san francisco with a knife in our backpack. i guess that isn't considered a weapon since we got through security with it. that would be your tax money at work and protecting our friendly skies.