Music.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Twenty Five

Things. I'm a follower =)
Actually, this is just to hold you all over until I get my pictures from the weekend. I spent a few days in Illinois and actually took my camera this time. Until I get around to posting pictures, enjoy 25 random (useless) fact about me.

1. I want an apartment on the beach.

2. I've never had a car in my 21 years of life.

3. I can't wait to have a dog someday.

4. I have a habit of making friends wherever I go.

5. I can't wait to have my own cell phone bill. (but I'll wait anyway)

6. I'm extremely happy to be dating another safety major.

7. I love a good competition.

8. I constantly lie about my last name.

9. I'm starting to hate my job and they can never get my schedule right.

10. I actually like the city of Grand Rapids even though I'm so excited to move.

11. I have a pretty laid back approach to life.

12. I have a freckle on my pinky.

13. I listen to music like I'm a 50+ year old man.

14. I wish I were famous.

15. I hate working with food... it's so gross.

16. I think my family is AWESOME.

17. My favorite color is a tie between blue and green but if it could be a shade of grey it would be black for sure.

18. I wish I had musical talent.

19. I wish I would have given engineering a shot.

20. I should shower more.

21. I'm still not sold on the idea of having kids.

22. I can't wait to be able to afford decorating an apartment.

23. I get lyrics wrong all the time.

24. I love the little town I came from... such a random little place.

25. I sleep with a baby blanket. Still.

**Alcoa is coming tomorrow... I'll have to update on that, too.**

6 comments:

Shaelynn said...

Ditto on #12 and #25. =)

Unknown said...

Better save for that apartment on the beach or win the lotto.

I can't wait for you to have your own cell phone bill either.

Unknown said...

Oh was that crack about listening to music like a 50 year old man directed towards me? Were you insinuating that I am old?

Anonymous said...

I want to know what's behind the lying about your last name. What's up with that and why?

JP said...

Hahaha... yeah, dad... that was directed straight at you. And on facebook my last name is Bologna. A ton of people think it's my real last name so when they ask I tell them it's Bologna. Or something really ridiculous.

carriegel said...

we have a weather person in pittsburgh whose last name is bologna. i think of you everytime i see her.