Music.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

One of My Favorite Things

Grilled Sandwiches. I wish to introduce you all to:

Peanut Butter + Butter =


Muenster Cheese =


I finally finished one of my books (from my 5 book goal last semester), A Thousand Splendid Suns. I cried like a baby through parts of it but especially one part near the end. What do I love about reading the most? Insight to the thoughts of people. This book took what I would have never been able to imagine, war in Afghanistan, and brought some of it's real emotion and horrors into perspective for me. I loved it and now I can't wait to read The Kite Runner, it's predecessor.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't put butter with peanut butter, how many times have I told you that.

JP said...

You have to admit... it looks delicious. I know its only a matter of time before you try it, too.

Anonymous said...

You should read Water for Elephants too.

megawatt miler said...

i eat grilled cheese all the time too-sometimes with ham or turkey. im not sure about the grilled peanut butter though...

carriegel said...

i'm not feeling the grilled peanut butter.