Music.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Peace.

I'm on my way to Florida. Luckily my dad taught me how to survive in a crowded car for hours on end; twizzlers, Aquifina, and no peeing. I'm going to be the MVP of road tripping. I'll make you proud, dad. Thanks for the solid foundation in car-riding. I'm going to resort to some of my old ways of passing time (the alphabet game). I am also equipped with a good read, East of Eden by John Steinbeck. I'll post an update eventually when I get there but don't be surprised if a) I don't have an internet connection and/or b) I'm too distracted by warm weather and sunshine to thing about my blog. I love you all, readers... enjoy the first week of March!

4 comments:

jporterGOP said...

I heard it was 52 in Tampa this week.

But, I'm bitter, since I was supposed to be in Florida this week :(

Unknown said...

Ahh, the meal for a trip to da UP. Glad to hear you learned something from me. I knew you would thank me someday for being able to hold your pee for so long.

And BEHAVE down there. I don't want to see you on the next Girls Gone Wild Video.

JP said...

Wow... I'm a little disturbed that you watch Girls Gone Wild, dad. But no worries... the girls down here are the only ones with common sense (I'm learning fast).

And yesterday it was 83 degrees... beautiful.

jporterGOP said...

Road trippin' ahhh love it.

I seem to be the MVP of car sleeping. Not to mention the whole bathroom thing. I went from home to the east side of Penn without using the bathroom. Not to mention, to Lansing and all the way through the day at the Capital.