Music.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Today's Productivity.

For the first time in a few weeks I feel like I have the time to write a blog. Mondays I usually have this problem with too much time on my hands so I try to find something to do (other than watching tv). So here's the rundown on today.

Before my 8:00am class I put on my nice black pants, a nice sweater, and some nice black shoes. Today was speech day. I left my apartment about half an hour earlier than I usually do so I could go to the computer lab and print out my outline, print some handouts, and save my powerpoint to my school network. I went to Spanish, was a nervous wreck the whole time like I usually am. Then went to my Communications class and dominated, resulting in a B+.

When I came home I layed out on my bed, answered a phone call from Jordan's mom, and then talked to Annie for a little while. I did my usual, "My room is such a mess. Today is going to be the day I clean it." complaint. Well, today I cleaned it. Not only that but I also rearranged it. I did a full room makeover. So I feel 1. Productive 2. Refreshed and 3. Ready to start a new week... sort of. After I finished rearranging I kind of lounged in my newly made bed. I can't resist falling into my sea of pillows. They engulf me in my sweats and tee shirt and I'm knocked out for a day.

So, as productive as this afternoon was, I really didn't do anything to further my education or well-being. Something random: I received two Easter baskets, 5 bags of candy, and a couple other Easter candies. I haven't gotten this much Easter candy since I was 17. I've also come to like the black jelly beans... take that, dad.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You cleaned your room without being told? Wonders never cease.

I want those black jelly beans.

Anonymous said...

I love black jelly beans and resisted buying a bag since I'd be the only one to eat them!

megawatt miler said...

black are the only ones i like!

carriegel said...

I like the black ones too!

Shaelynn said...

Ugh... black jelly beans are the worst.

jporterGOP said...

must be sort of a porer thing, because i love the black jelly beans