Music.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ice Cream Season?





I think since it's warm enough to rain it's warm enough for ice cream. Last night Jordan and I stood in the freezer aisle at Family Fare looking at the Ben & Jerry's when I saw it. Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream ice cream. One pint of vanilla ice cream with fudge covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl. Delicious. The description says:

"Nation! Have a cold, bold, caramel-swirled, fudgecoveredwaffle-cone-loaded spoonful of Truth: This is Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream! Sweeter than the Bill of Rights, colder than Valley Forge & with twice as much caramel as the Louisiana Purchase. This is the only ice cream with an official thumbs-up from America's greates news corres-pundit. Please enjoy... or go On Notice! For more information on Stephen Colbert & The Colbert Report log on to www.colbernation.com."

What a joy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to your other post about advice? I actually had a couple I thought of.

By the way no ice cream will ever match Cold Stone's Apple Pie A La Mode.

JP said...

I deleted that post... no one was commenting. I talked to Mickey about it and decided everyone was pretending it didn't exist... heh. Keep it in mind, I'll post one similar this week sometime.

Unknown said...

I had to think about it for a day.

Keep in mind two of your aunts are in Florida right now so comments are likely to be slow until the weekend.

I just noticed what shirt you are wearing in the pictures on your post. You know that shirt is older than you. By the way when do I get it back?

mickey said...

Hmmmm...the best advice I've ever gotten?

"The best things in life really are for free!" -Chris Griffin, while poking a dead guy with a stick, with his andgrogynous girlfriend (who, at this point, he thinks is a boy).