Music.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Weekend.





Here's my first moderately pointless blog. The only point of it is to share pictures from the weekend really. However, I actually have news. On the way home we almost drove over a snapper so I told Jordan to stop the car so I could get a picture for my blog. He let it snap his shoe and I wasn't ready so I screamed like a girl. Oh, and one more update: I don't know if it's the result of my sunburn or the things I put on it to make it better (aloe, vinegar, eucerin cream) but my eyes are really swollen. I mean they're so bad that when I wake up in the morning my eyes are almost swollen shut. I look like Rocky after a fight. That's all.

5 comments:

mickey said...

So who won?

I feel so left out, these blogs about the weekend, which I expected to have stories, and tons of pictures, are telling me absolutely nothing.

Well, nothing, except to just stay quiet around Aunt (sorry, ant) Carrie.

carriegel said...

more to come. we all have lots of pictures to go through.

joni won but i'm not bitter. no, not me. not when she used the recipe that i had planned on using.

porters hate to lose.

Unknown said...

I'll have more to say as soon as I can get my work done around here, get pictures edited and the Red Wings wrap up the Stanley Cup

Unknown said...

Hey, what type of memory card does your camera take? I will get you one that will hold more pictures.

JP said...

I'll post it in a blog later. I'm going to walk around to get pictures for it first. Actually, I might have to post it tonight because my props aren't here at the moment. Either way, it'll be in my next post when I have my camera close by. You can expect to see it before 11:00 eastern time.