Music.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is Wednesday.


Today is kind of an interesting day for me. I'm actually busy for once. I work from 1:00pm-Close (9:00pm) tonight at the BCF. That's pretty much my entire day since I woke up at 10:00am.


Wednesday means golf league. Jordan's going to be golfing with his dad and uncle tonight like every Wednesday (what's so special about golf, seriously?). Something really big happened Monday that I forgot to report. Jordan's first hole in one.


Here's a picture of my memory card (for dad). It holds a whopping 32mb. Don't be intimidated.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Was Jordon playing Putt Putt?

JP said...

No... you can't even see the putter because it has a cover. There are 3 irons and something like 2 drivers that are visible.

Unknown said...

1 gig memory card ordered.

JP said...

Woohoo!