Music.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Old Games, Good Times.

So about a week ago Jordan and I were craving our old Nintendo 64 games we had in middle school. We searched for the old memorabilia and all we found was the system and power cord. After immediately going into action, we Ebayed a controller, game, rumble pack, memory card, and AC adapter. The last parts have just arrived as of yesterday and we've been playing ever since (with the exception of work hours).

What was your favorite game growing up?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Either monopoly or yatzee. We barely had a TV let alone anything call Nintendo.

Shaelynn said...

Haha. When Sarah would come and spend time at our house growing up, we'd spend hours playing Super Nintendo (usually Donkey Kong). I recently set up the old gaming system and am sad to say that the status of our game barely moved beyond what Sarah and I beat.

carriegel said...

i agree with jock. we also had a game with marbles that grandpa young made that we played a lot.

we spent a lot of time outside.

we did have the origianl pong game curtesy of your uncle marv. at the time we were amazed by such a thing.

megawatt miler said...

I loved that game! And my parents never let me get one...

mickey said...

I was a MarioKart did, through and through.

I still am.

That was one of the only games I could match my dad at.

Unknown said...

Your dad cheats.

jporterGOP said...

Ocarina of Time, without a doubt. Zelda has to be the coolest game ever, no comparison.

JP said...

Dad is bitter about Mario Kart?

Sorry I haven't updated... Zelda is way cooler than I remember. I'm stuck though so here I am!