Music.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life Lately.

Life lately looks like this: Wake up around 10:00am, go to work around noon (give or take), come home around 10:00pm, play Zelda for a while, and go back to bed. Not that I don't love to work but it's annoying. I've never wanted to quit a job like yesterday. I don't need to go into all of the whiny details but let it be known I hate being a deli clerk. However, both jobs have perks.

Perks of working retail:
1. I don't have to wear a hat (I can wear my hair down if I want!).
2. I get to look nice.
3. It's a slow, easy job.
4. My breaks are scheduled and happen.

Perks of food service:
1. The store is smaller so I can be out of it in 30 seconds.

I have a plan to post a blog showing the difference in outfits sometime but until then you'll just have to wait.

Also, a side note, I bought a candy grill (for my teeth) yesterday. I had a lot of fun with that. I should have made a music video.

7 comments:

mickey said...

Whoo.

megawatt miler said...

I used to work at the gap and i liked it because the clothes and you didnt have to think. Retail is definitely a good part time job.

Unknown said...

Candy grill? Can you bbq on it?

carriegel said...

i know i shouldn't admit this but i have no idea what a candy grill is

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know what it is and I'm hoping it's truly edible.

mickey said...

A grill is a piece of well...jewelry people wear. They're made of metal, and custom fit to your teeth.

They look gross.

They were made popular by rappers.

JP said...

I think candy grills are the wax lips for the new generation of black people and Mexicans.

And I agree with Sarah. I don't know why people say they hate retail. I hate food service.

I can't tell you how much I can't stand my deli job.