Music.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back to My Roots

With the entire week off (other than Monday) I found myself having to fill the extra time on my hands. Instead of nipping at Jordan's heels what could I do? He had plans to fish and golf all week leaving me by myself to either watch movies or play Zelda. I decided to come home for a few days. Yup, I'm in Coleman. I have my camera and I'll be taking pictures of my travels but so far it's only been to Midland for some cheap shopping for the apartment. I'm realizing that in my past living experiences my roommates have furnished everything. Now I'm trying to pick up a dining room table and chairs (if you know any, let me know), two bar stools, and a coffee table. I picked up a cheap entertainment center today. Still on the agenda is visiting Grandma P and going out to dinner tonight with mom and peej. More to come as the week progresses...

5 comments:

mickey said...

I'm here, and so bored.

Call me?

carriegel said...

looking forward to your travel stories.

Unknown said...

Check out to the house you may find what you are looking for.

Anonymous said...

I have a dining table and chairs -- maybe a coffee table.

carriegel said...

i have nothing. we move too much and are always cleaning things out.