Music.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Irish Coffee

Ahhh, Happy Saturday. I started mine off with coffee and Irish cream. The real Irish cream. It is definitely my favorite way to have my coffee now. Don't worry, I only had one cup. Another star in today's morning role was the blueberry pancake. Does breakfast get any better? I think not...

Two high points right now (besides breakfast): 1. I get 35.5 hours this coming week. 2. I'm scheduled to move into my apartment in a few weeks. Are you as excited as I am?

I hope you're weekend is great.

3 comments:

mickey said...

...Are you talking about Bailey's?

Unknown said...

The only irsh coffee I know about includes coffee and whiskey...two yuks in my book.

I have a post ready to go with blueberry pancakes. I also have one ready to go with banana stuffed french toast. Someday they will both make an appearance.

carriegel said...

i had chocolate chip pancakes this morning for breakfast.

and yes, i am as excited as you are!