Music.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

To Logan's and Beyond

Yesterday I traveled around many places but one of my greatest finds, perhaps, was this character:



Shortly after he got to my mom's we all went out to eat at Logan's (mom, peej, mickey, and I).



To cap off the night we went to Shae and Scott's place but I don't have many pictures of there. Michael took a video of the car ride over but you'll have to get it from him. This is all I have:



Today I'm just sitting around until it's time to go to Grandma P's later. Yesterday was very successful, I picked up a dining room table and chairs thanks to an Aunt C and an entertainment center thanks to K-Mart. Still hunting for a coffee table (but not a necessity) and bar stools. I'll try to get some more pictures from tonight. To be continued...

4 comments:

Shaelynn said...

Have you checked Salvation Army or anything like that? Sometimes they have interesting furniture for pretty cheap.

Unknown said...

Mickey needs a shave.

mickey said...

I really hate shaving.

JP said...

I did check there... they didn't have much to offer. I'm not really worried about anything right now because I think the necessities are covered. Now I'm just keeping my eyes open for things I'd like to have (bar stools especially).