Music.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beachin' It

I know it's about time to update my blog so here it is. I'll start by posting some pictures from my birthday weekend.



What's that? I'm engaged?? Awww...


Corona. La cerveza mas fina. The finer beer. Definitely a celebratory beer.


We had hot dogs and s'mores.


Annie and I. She is one of my favorite people ever.


These are probably my two best friends from college. Annie and Gootz. (He actually has a name but it's Ryan Perry, bleh).




That pretty much sums up my birthday weekend, minus a few minuscule details. Last weekend I had a nice visit from Miss Sarah Novak and Mr. Luke Huss. They came in Friday night and left Sunday morning. I was really excited because in my couple of years in west Michigan I've wanted her to come out here but she never has. So what did we do? Jordan and I made sure these Coleman natives realized what they're missing out on. Unfortunately I had to work for about half of their visit so I didn't get pictures from anywhere but the beach. By the way, they're also engaged.






If we're going to a lake I'm getting in it.





It was a good day. A good weekend, actually.

4 comments:

jporterGOP said...

never thought i'd see the day when joni and sarah both had fiances

i guess we really do grow up

Unknown said...

I didn't think Luke or Sarah knew anything existed west of Coleman.

Have they set a date?

JP said...

They're getting married next summer but no date yet.

carriegel said...

the babies are growing up.